“With 20 years of experience in executive coaching, team coaching and co-development, I am an innovation leadership development specialist. My approach aims to assist the manager so that he can navigate through the complexity and changes he must face with his team.
My goal is to enable my clients to fully utilize their multiple intelligence: intellectual, emotional and spiritual and catalyze the collective intelligence of the team.”
Sébastien Beaulieu, PCC
Organizational psychologist and Executive Coach
President of BeaulieuPSY Inc.
- Coach since 2000
- Certified Coach in Integral Development
- Professional Certified CoachRecognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- NLP Coach, Supervisor and TrainerCertified by the International Society of Neuro Linguistic Programming Coaches (SICPNL)
- Certified Birkman International Consultant
- HeartMath Certified Practitioner
- Certified GLP Consultant (Global Leadership Profile)Global Leadership Profile
- Constantly developing his skills and expertiseThrough continued education, among other means
- Masters several theoretical approachesWhich articulate his understanding of individuals, groups and organizations. Thus, he can diagnose a wide range of situations
- Co-author of Savoir innover en équipe, 2e édition (Learning to innovate as a team), finalist for the HEC Business Book Prize, 2008.
Author of a Quebec business book bestseller with the publication of the second edition of "Savoir innover en équipe" in 2016.
- Has an extensive professional networkIncluding several collaborators with whom he can associate according to customers needs.
Here are his top collaborators: