Facilitation process for large groups
Tailor-made creative processes for large groups (workshop retreats, off-site or in a remote location) are available, according to the client’s needs.
Mentor Coaching and Supervision
Mentor coaching and supervision are two different formats of an accompaniment relationship aimed at the coaches – both can be held one-on-one or in small groups.
Codevelopment and coaching circles
Codevelopment is a continuous learning approach. It capitalizes on the group’s strength and on interactions among its members. Its purpose is to enable its participants to collaboratively improve their practices and to find solutions to problems encountered in everyday life.
- Constructive questioningThis is the engine behind codevelopment, i.e. it encourages thinking by asking questions rather than giving advice.
- The richness of codevelopmentThe diversity of personalities and the multitude of perceptions and experiences of each participant make up the richness of codevelopment.
- EfficientIn addition to being efficient with functional teams, codevelopment is appropriate for same level managers or for inter-team professionals who share a common work reality.
“Asking the right questions takes as much skill as giving the right answers.” – Robert Half
Coaching and team coaching
“Coaching” and “Coach” come from the French word “cocher” (coach driver). A cocher is a horse-drawn carriage driver who takes us towards a specific destination. He drives one or several persons from a point of departure to a point of arrival.
- The coachHe's in charge of accompanying those who are coached from an initial situation (unsatisfactory) to a desired situation (satisfactory) while ensuring that the benefits of the initial situation are maintained in a perspective of sustainable change.
- Executive coachingThis is a skills development process that takes place within in a "one on one" relationship, i.e. between a manager and his/her coach.
- A development planA development plan is established in view of raising the manager’s competence level. The learning method consists of reflections on management experience, of feedbacks (from the immediate supervisor, a HR advisor and/or a 360 degree assessment) and of tailor-made activities co-constructed by the coach and the person being coached.
- Team coachingThis approach can also be adapted for team coaching and for functional teams of 15 teammates or less.
Training: Psychopathological guidelines for coaches
Since psychotherapy is a reserved act regulated by Quebec’s Office des Professions, most coaches are aware of the importance to comply with the law. But is it always easy to delineate the boundary between coaching and psychotherapy?
- “Psychopathological Guidelines for Coaches”This training aims to allow coaches to develop the ability to refer to a recognized psychotherapist in a timely fashion and thus better circumscribe the limits of their function.
Dates to be determined
For more information or for ticket reservation, contact us at email@example.com
- In QuebecIn Quebec, coaches are generally not trained to identify clinical boundaries which they are, paradoxically, legally bound to respect.
Continuing Education Approved SICPNL - 12 hours of Continuing education
ICF - 12 units of Continuing Coach Education CCE, distributed as follows: Core Competencies: 11.5 units Resource Development: 0.5 unit